Cookies are small files that remember your preferences while you are surfing and store them on your own computer.
The information collected by the cookies will be stored on our secure server or that of a third party with whom we have a processing agreement.
If you want to use our website to its full potential, you must accept our cookies. This can be done in two ways: accepting the cookie message you see on your first visit or simply continuing on our website.
Do you not want us to leave cookies on your computer? You need to adjust your browser settings. You will then receive a warning before any cookies are left. You can also adjust your browser so that it refuses all cookies or only the cookies of third parties. Finally, you can delete cookies that have already been left. Please note that you must adjust the settings separately for each browser and computer you use.
We may place cookies that:
- are necessary for the functioning of the website
- prevent more frequent data entry
- improve the website based on performance
- monitor the speed of the website
- register visitor behaviour
- customise the website according to personal preferences
- store personal information to enable relevant offers
- display relevant ads on the internet
- enable social media functions
We attach great importance to the protection of your privacy. That is why we have a Privacy Statement, which states how we handle your (personal) data.